Sunday 12 May 2013

My top 5 BEST animes.

#5
This Anime is a BOSS.

I freaking love it. :'3

I don't care what anyone else says, this anime is fucking awesome.

There are some bloody bits and gore, but that's what I love about it. There are some funny bits but I LOVE THE GORE! I'm not a psycho or anything but it's awesome. 

This is anime called Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.


#4
This is really fucked up. There's a horned girl called Nyu and she has a dark side called Lucy. Lucy kills a lot of people in this anime. She falls in love with a boy called Kouta, but in the anime she gets shot. And in the Manga, she melts or something? And Kouta ends up marrying his COUSIN. What the fuck! Anywho, this Anime is called Elfen Lied. (BTW, I love this Anime, even though it's bloody and shit, it's really tragic.)
#3 
This anime... AHAHAHAHAHA. 
This is too funny. xDDD
Just watch it. LOL! You'll wet yourself laughing. OMG, AHAHAHAHA. ;')
It's called One Piece.
#2
This Anime kinda copied Dragon Ball Z. But it's funny and shit. I hate every couple except for SasuNaru. SASUNARU 4 EVA. Oh yeah, you'd probably know what Anime it is anyway. It is... NARUTO.
#1
THIS ANIME IS THE FUCKING SHIT.
This is the bestest Anime, ever. No matter what they say, DBZ is always my number one Anime. :D This is one of the MAIN reasons, why I watch anime. :D

*Sees Vegeta and squeals* OMG, HE'S LOOKING AT ME. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl spasm*

No comments:

Post a Comment