Wednesday 29 May 2013

KGBGKSGSKGSGS;GLS;GSLG;SGLSGSLGS;GSGKSKG

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE.

You know that bitch, Annie456?

...

There's someone even more fucking worse. 

I have never seen someone chat so much fucking bullshit in my entire life.

She's not on Msp though... On another website, called GirlsGoGames.

Add me if you're on there.

My name is Angelclone.

Anywho, like I was saying...

Her name is Amelia_Luvs_Liam.

Oh and btw, she has 37 friends surpisingly...
...

What a shitty name.

It all started one day on my best friend's picture. Her name is Monica or her username, Cuddleslove.


I bet you're thinking...

'Isn't that a beautiful picture? It must have taken a lot of time and effort!'

Think again.







I told her to shut her mouth but guess what? She came on my profile and became fucking racist. 

Oh and here's a fun fact:

She's 12.

My friend, xsharpay made a picture for me:



...


I

WANT

TO

KILL

MY

SELF.


DOES THIS LOOK DARK TO YOU????????

OMG.

DAYUM.

IF ON MSP OR GGG I'M IN A BAD MOOD YOU'LL KNOW WHY.

UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment